Nature and sportsin South Tyrol
Embraced by the Dolomites and the Sarntaler Alps, the area around Klausen stands out for its diverse landscape. Some explore it by bike, others on foot and many on skis… the opportunities for sports enthusiasts are nearly endless, in every season.
Up hill and down dale
Sunny days, a breath-taking mountain landscape… here in South Tyrol, you will find the perfect conditions for an active holiday. Here are just a few options for your outdoor pursuits in Klausen and in the surrounding area:
- Leisurely walks to the Villanderer Alm alpine pasture or at the foot of the Villnösser Geisler mountains
- Mountaineering and climbing in the Dolomites
- Climbing up to the Latzfonser Kreuz or Radlsee lake
- A hike or bike tour on the Seiser Alm plateau
- A walk with the children along the Woody Walk path on Mt. Plose, near Brixen
- Cycling on the Eisacktal cycle path, which runs past Parkhotel Post
- A motorbike tour of the mountain pass roads in the Dolomites
Snowy days in the Dolomites
White expanses, great weather and modern ski areas – if you are looking for a destination for your next ski holiday, look no further than the Dolomites! In winter, there are many ways to enjoy a holiday in South Tyrol, both on and off the pistes. Here are a few tips for your days in the snow:
- The 12 different ski areas of the Dolomiti Superski circuit: Gröden, Seiser Alm, Plose, Alta Badia, Kronplatz and more
- The Sellaronda circular ski tour around the Dolomites
- Winter walking and snowshoe hiking on the Villanderer Alm alpine pasture
- Tobogganing on the natural runs of the Villnöss pastures
- Cross-country skiing on the Seiser Alm plateau
- A visit to the Christmas markets in Klausen and Brixen
Our rooms and suites
All our rooms and suites are spacious, equipped with all mod cons and furnished in a cosy Alpine style.
Unwind and let go
Whether you need relief from your sports pursuits or just a breather from everyday life, at Parkhotel Post you will find all you need to unplug.
Dining at Parkhotel Post
A stately buffet breakfast, exquisite culinary creations and a fine selection of wines are all part of the Parkhotel Post experience.